Allocate - Strategic Thinking SimulationAllocate Strategic Thinking Simulation pits teams against each other to secure bids and move finite resources around. Faced with real-world business scenarios, participants are called to analyze their external environments, drive performance, respond to competitors, and provide strategic directions - with the end goal of contributing towards revenue targets as a team. Team members will play 4 unique roles that contribute towards strategy. Allocate ends with a full debrief and team feedback session
At the end of Allocate Simulation, participants will be able to:
• Look at the big picture and identify their strengths and direction.
(Where are we now?)
• Take critical steps towards success.
(How do we get to where we want to go to?)
• Manage risks and planning ahead of time.
(What obstacles will we most likely face?)
Centric - Customer Service Simulation
Centric Customer Service Simulation focuses on service excellence, service recovery and service quality. In this simulation, participants are placed in 3 different companies within the retail and service industry. They are tasked to compete against other teams to achieve the Best Customer Service Award. In each round, each team rotates to play the role of a customer service executive, customer and observer - giving them a 270 degrees view of customer service. After each round, participants engage in feedback sessions to review individual and team KPIs for continuous performance improvement. Centric ends with a full debrief and feedback session.
At the end of Centric Simulation, participants will be able to:
• Understand and apply customer service theory and best practices.
• Identify personal effectiveness and practice continuous improvement actions in the workplace.
• Managing customer experience under
Rise & Fall - Working In Teams SimulationRise & Fall simulation puts participants in a time-bound, team-building challenge where they have to work in teams to build card structures based on request from the “customer”. Each team consists of 5 different roles, each with a specific capability and a burdened handicap. The different roles require participants to adapt to these dynamic situations, which forms the basis of continuous learning for team members. Participants will plan and improve their results using team and process improvement tools. Rise & Fall ends with a full debrief and feeback session.
At the end of Rise & Fall Simulation, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the concepts and practices of working in teams.
- Identify key areas of process improvement to achieve results.
- Utilise tools for ideation, decision making, and collaboration in teams.