We Use Simulations
Our purpose-built simulations are designed based on current business needs and address a number of critical competencies. This is essential for:
i) Resolving general business problems
ii) Addressing employee competency gaps
iii) Enhancing current training programmes
We provide learning consultancy to organisations and co-design simulations to address specific business needs. This is essential for:
i) Signature programmes in organisations
ii) High visibility transformation projects
iii) Mind set and behaviour change initiatives
What is Allocate?
Allocate is a Strategic Thinking SimulationPlayers bid fiercely to become the most profitable company in a tech-forward solar world. They're challenged to balance complexities around delivering results, limited resources, evolving markets, capitalizing on the right opportunities, and mitigating risks.
Think Codex’s Strategic Thinking Simulation plunges teams into a competitive environment with industry-specific scenarios, teaching them all how to stick to a larger strategy when everything around them keeps shifting.
What DOES ALLOCATE DO?
At the end of an Allocate Simulation, participants will be able to:
• Look at the big picture and identify their strengths and direction.
• Take critical steps towards success.
• Manage risks and plan for them ahead of time.
What Is Centric?
Centric is a Customer Service Simulation
Centric focuses on service excellence, recovery, and quality - top-tier methods practiced by renowned global companies.
In this simulation, participants are placed in 3 different companies within the retail and service industry, and compete to win the Best Customer Service Award.
Each team member will experience the role of a customer service executive, customer, and observer - giving each individual a 270 degree view of customer service. Peer review sessions are then held to review and improve individual and team KPIs.
What Does Centric Do?
At the end of Centric, participants will be able to:
• Understand and apply customer service theory and best practices.
• Identify personal effectiveness and practice the act of continuous improvement in the workplace.
• Manage customer experience under challenging circumstances.
What is Rise & Fall?
Rise & Fall Is An Operational Excellence SimulationRise & Fall simulation puts participants in a time-bound challenge where a cross-functional team has to work together to build card structures to fulfill customer orders.
Each team consists of 5 different roles, with individual responsibilities and handicaps. These cross-functional roles will have to adapt to dynamic situations, forming the basis of continuous feedback and improvement when working in a team.
Our trainers will utilize team and process improvement tools to guide players into planning and gauging results, giving them a hands on approach on taking initiative and executing improvements
What Does Rise & Fall Do?
At the end of Rise & Fall Simulation, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply proven concepts and practices of improving the process of working in teams.
- Identify key areas of process improvement to achieve results.
- Utilise tools for ideation, decision making, and collaboration in teams.
What is Apex?
Apex is a Sales Acceleration Simulation
Think Codex’s APEX Sales Excellence Simulation introduces agile and adaptive learning in the form of quick repetition roleplay in a competitive environment.
Participants are placed in different banking companies, and are part of an industrywide competition to determine the top 3 salespersons.
Thus APEX focuses on top sales functions like lead generation, customer retention tactics, up selling, & cross selling.
What does apex do?
At the end of APEX Simulation, participants will be able to:
- Understand customer needs
through observation & interview methods
- Experience selling a product utilizing Features, Advantages and Benefits (FABs) & Unique Selling Propositions (USPs)
- How to handle objections and close the sale.